Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oh, here I am.

I'm BACK readers! I have had a reallllly tough couple of weeks. First, the flu swept through my house, and it started with my babies and ended with the hubs and me. That was awful. Then, my phone broke (if you didn't know, I do everything -including blogging, via my phone) and I had to get a new one. No phone for days in no bueno!

But, never fear. I did not abandon you lovely readers! Today is my second day doing the Bliss Kiss Pure Nail Oil "3 day hydration treatment" and so I have no polish on, but this week I will be spamming you guys and gals (Seriously, I have Aly's Dream Polish, Lilypad Lacquer, Ruby White Tips and piCture pOlish newness to show you!) I will also update you guys on the results of my Bliss Kiss oil challenge later this week as well. But I must say, so far I love it. My nails already feel stronger, my cuticles look better and the crisp scent smells like a bottle of sunshine. If you are interested, you can check it out HERE. There are lots of reviews there too.

"See" you soon!
<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment