Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Spam - This week in manis

Hey everyone! Since it is Sunday, I am here to spam you with the manis I wore this week. Enjoy!

Alys Dream Polish - Vivid Violet

Alys Dream Polish is new to me but is quickly becoming a favorite brand for me. The formula was excellent, went on smooth and dried quickly. The colors (especially Vivid Violet) are saturated and beautiful. She has holos in pretty much every color ever, and her shop is currently open!

Rica (justricarda on etsy) - Shifter

Shifter is a thermal holographic polish. It is black when cold and a lovely light gray when warm. This photo shows the transitioning, as you can see the tips of my nails are darker. The formula was good. This polish is especially nice for me because Shifter is named for Sam Merlotte from True Blood (My newest obesession).  

Lilypad Lacquer - Violet Moon

Lilypad Lacquer is another new favorite of mine, based out of Australia. Lilypads have amazing holos and the formula is excellent! Violet Moon is a periwinkle blue with violet shift and tons of holo.


Another shot of Violet Moon, just to show off that holo goodness.

Alys Dream Polish - Super Cherry (accented by) Big Spoon Lacquers - Midnight Sun 

Another Alys beauty made it on my nails this week. Super Cherry is a juicy red leaning pink holo. Formula was excellent as usual. Midnight Sun by Big Spoon Lacquers is a pinky red jelly full of gold, purple and fuschia glitters. I got it in a mini mystery bag and I am glad I did, it is beautiful. And they match really well!

Alys Dream Polish is available HERE
Rica is available HERE
Lilypad Lacquer is available HERE and  HERE
Big Spoon Lacquers available HERE

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment