Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Spam - Alys Dream Polish

Hey reader! I have been trying to get this post up for 3 days now, but my internet is wonky and my oldest son started baseball practice this week too. Anyway, today I have 3 more Alys Dream Polishes to show you.

Alys Dream Polish is one of my favorite brands already for a few reasons. First of all, the formula is perfection - it is the perfect consistency so it goes on smooth as butter AND dries FAST! Second, the array of holographic colors are so vast, you could find pretty much any color your heart desires. And they are all beautiful so you really can't go wrong! Ok, on to the pictures! All pics are 3 coats plus top coat.

Cotton Candy



Cotton Candy is a light purple-ish pink. It is very reminiscent of cotton candy, and cotton candy reminds me of the county fair, which I look forward to every July. The color seems to shift in the light, leaning more pink or more purple, but it's pretty either way. Perfect for Spring and so feminine.


Intense Blurple


Intense Blurple is just that! It is a bright, fun, intense blue purple. It leans more purple in my opinion, however it is definitely a blurple, not a true purple. This is one my favorite colors. I love purples (and teals! And blues!) More than any other color. So I love this one.


Pale Rosemary


Pale Rosemary is a pale green, however it photographed much brighter than it actually is. In person it is much more subdued, but gorgeous none the less. And I don't have anything like it. Another winner.



A Cutesy Pic, JUST BECAUSE

              
And here, you will see my two and a half year old daughter, Aubrey, with a mani of Vivid Violet. She picked the color by herself and sat still as a statue for our special girl time :)

If you haven't tried Alys yet, I have to ask what are you waiting for? Alys are available for purchase HERE.

<3 Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment