Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ruby White Tips - American Horror Story Style

*These polishes were provided at a discount for an honest review*

Hello ladies (and possibly gentlemen)! Today I have 3 polishes from Ruby White Tips that are based on one of my favorite tv shows EVER! -WARNING: THIS POST IS PIC HEAVY-





THE COVEN

The Coven is a teal blue jelly. It is most definitely a jelly, in every sense of the word. But hey! It matches that house behind my favorite bunch of witches!


As you can see in all its squishy, teal jelly-ness in these picture, you can still see my nail line, but that doesn't bother me usually. Three coats of The Coven in both pics, the one above is indoors with flash, the one below is outside no flash. Teals are my favorite color, and I have a few ideas for this, jelly sandwich style, once it gets warmer.


VOODOO

VooDoo is a beautiful purple with blue shimmer and sparkle. It is really pretty. And like the resident VooDoo Queen, Marie LaVeau, it is quite mysterious.


These pictures show 2 easy coats of VooDoo, dry time was good. You can really see the blue shimmer in the bottom photo.


THE ALIENS

The Aliens is a red jelly with gold holo micro glitter. I could've probably gone with a better alien picture for you guys but I had to put Kit (Evan Peters I love you!) In, for obvious reasons.


The Aliens is probably my favorite of the three, surprisingly because I usually don't wear red, but those sparkles! Just look at the bottom picture and you will understand! This is 3 coats of The Aliens.


What do you gals think? Pretty awesome right?! Laura did a great justice to America Horror Story! If you like what you see Ruby White Tips are cruelty free & available HERE.



ALSO, You may have noticed my watermark has changed. In my quest for a new phone I had to find a new photo app, and I haven't quite found what I want yet. There also seems to be a weird yellow tint to my pictures in some spots, I will have to figure that out.

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment