Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lilypad Lacquer - Indigo Love

Hey there! I hope everyone is having a good weekend! Today I wanted to show you one of my FAVORITE indie brands. Based in Australia, Lilypad Lacquers make absolutely stunning polishes. She obviously knows her holos though, because all the ones I've tried have been beautiful! Today's polish is no exception!

Indigo Love


Inidgo Love is a purple leaning blue. It is not a blurple, but truly indigo. While it can look purple-ish (see photo below), it is more blue than purple (see photo above). And the holo?! Amazing. It is gorgeous, and I got compliments from several people on such a "unique shade". And the formula is excellent, as usual. Opaque in 2 quick drying coats. It is awesome!


If you don't own any Lilypads, I highly recommend that you get some! They are available on etsy (restock coming soon ish), Femme Fatale in Australia, and Beauty So Fly in Singapore AND at Llarowe HERE (restock next week).

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment