Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Spam - Scofflaw Nail Varnish

Hello my loves :) Today I want to try something new. Sunday Spam - where I shall spam you with the manis I have been wearing throughout the week. If you follow me on IG (@htharp1487) you probably saw these as I was wearing them. If you're not following me on Instagram, well why not?

Today's (first ever!) Sunday Spam features Scofflaw Nail Varnish. I have been a bit busy collecting some Scofflaws recently (can I just say nail polish groups on FB are the BEST!). Scofflaw is definitely one of my favorite brands EVER. The formulas are all excellent, the colors are to die for, glitters lay flat, dries fast, DO I NEED TO GO ON?! Perhaps I shall let the pictures sway you...

ThunderKitty

ThunderKitty is a BRIGHT pink base full of black and silver multi sized glitters. So girly and sassy!

Paranoid Android
 Paranoid Android is probably one of my favorite polishes ever. It is the perfect shade of baby blue with red, navy and silver multi sizes glitters AND a blue shimmer that is to die for.

Love Letter to Jacques Cousteau with Wraith Pinned to the Mist accent

Love Letter to Jacques Cousteau is such a perfect blue teal full of shimmer. There is a slight pink flash and lots of gold shimmery goodness. I paired it with Wraith Pinned to the Mist because of the gold shimmers and the fact that they are basically meant for eachother.

Electric Salamander

Electric Salamander is a pale blue/grey/white-ish base full of dark and light green micro glitters PLUS neon blue hex's of different sizes. This is actually my current mani, and my hubby is actually the one who chose this color. He has good taste ;)

Most of these Scofflaws will be available for purchase during a restock in the future (except Love Letter to Jacques Cousteau, he was a Limited Edition from Black Friday), and the restocks always happen  HERE

I hope you enjoyed my first edition of Sunday Spam! Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments :)

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment