Saturday, February 15, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color - Breakfast at Tiffanys and Chemical Romance

*These polishes were provided for an honest review*

Hello my lovlies! Sorry for the long break. My youngest was sick AND my internet connection has been crap because of all this snow. Anyway. I have the other two Polish Addict Nail Colors to show you!

Chemical Romance (left) and Breakfast at Tiffanys

These are both glitter toppers, so my pictures show them with undies.


Breakfast at Tiffanys is a green/teal and white micro glitter. It is beautiful and this picture does it no justice what-so-ever.


Chemical Romance is a pinky base full of multi sized and multi colored glitters. It is so different than many of the glitter toppers I have tried, and it is beautiful. Shown here, with pink undies, this was my Valentines Day mani :)

As usual, Polish Addict Nail Color has some great glitters. And I'm pretty sure she has some new releases today as well. Check out PANC here! Let me know what you are loving in the comments!

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment