Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color- Jellyfish and Zombie Love

*These polishes were provided for an honest review*

Hello my lovlies! Today I have 2 (of 4) polishes to show you from Polish Addict Nail Color (PANC for short). PANC is a great indie brand to try if you're new to indies - Laura (the owner/mastermind) is so sweet and she makes all kinds of polishes! Seriously, in her shop right now she has holos, thermals, glitterbombs, jellies AND crellies. Lets get started!




Jellyfish is a creamy nude base with microglitters in fuschia, gold and blue. Pictures show 3 easy coats.


Are you ooh-ing and ahh-ing yet? You should be! This is gorgeous :)


I really like Jellyfish. I am a sucker for microglitters though. These colors really work well together. It's a neutral with some POP!


Zombie Love is a light minty green jelly filled with multi colored glitters in all different shapes and sizes. AND it glows in the dark!



Pictures show 3 easy coats. You could use an undie of a similar color if you wanted too, but I did not deem it necassary. 

Isnt this pretty? And it really does GLOW! (Here is a bottle shot of it glowing, my nails wouldnt show up on camera, boo!)




Polish Addict Nail Color is available here and I highly recommend you check them out! You are sure to find something you love!

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment