Friday, January 31, 2014

Love, Angeline - Pass Me the SweetHearts

Hey there! Today I want to show you a new to me indie brand, known as Love, Angeline. She makes beautiful polish, and her specialty really is white crelly. Take a look!



Pass Me the SweetHearts is a white crelly (if you don't know, a crelly is a creamy jelly) with pastel purple, yellow, pink, green and gray glitter in varous sizes and shapes, PLUS hot pink heart glitter.



Even in the bottle it looks gorgeous.



This was released recently as part of her Valentines Trio, and trust me, the other two colors are beautiful as well.



My pictures show three normal coats plus top coat. No complaints about formula here, it was a good consistancy and the glitters lay perfectly flat. And it is so girly, and will work well into spring. I would recommend you try Love, Angeline if you have not! They are three-free and available here. I have my eye on Trapped Doves and Quick Change as well. What about you?

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment