Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Philly Loves Lacquer Mystery Colors

Hi all! Today I have 3 polishes from Philly Loves Lacquer (PhLL for short). PhLL is one of my absolute FAVORITE indie brands out there. It was the first indie I tried back in September and I keep going back for more :) Plus, Esther (the genius behind PhLL) is super sweet and all around awesome.

The 3 colors I have today are mystery colors. Back on Black Friday, Esther released some Shopping Madness polishes (I have 2am Coffee Run and That Barbie is MINE, but that is for another post). In addition, she also had some mystery tins of polish. These are 3 of the 5 colors I got.


As you can see, they are all pastels. Perfect for spring! And since we got a foot of snow yesterday, I am longing for Spring!

Lavender holo, light green holo, baby blue holo


First up is this lovely, lilac lavender purple holo.



Seriously! Look at this stunner. Pictures show 3 easy, fast drying coats.



Next, a lovely minty green. Look at that sparkle.


I love greens so this one is a real winner in my book. I love this one so hard! Pictures show 3 easy fast drying coats.


Save the best for last? Why, yes. Yes I did. This baby blue holo is GORGEOUS!


Seriously! Such a perfect pastel blue. Great for spring as well, but it is also a lovely wintery blue. This is my favorite of all the mystery colors I bought. I have a thing for blues :D

Since these are mystery colors, they are not available for purchase, but Esther did tell me that these may be released in the future! I highly recommend Philly Loves Lacquer. They are 4 free, cruelty free and vegan and are available here.

<3 Heather

1 comment:

  1. A++ on use of fingerless gloves! I heartily approve.

    ReplyDelete