Sunday, January 19, 2014

Scofflaw Nail Varnish winter 2014

Today I have 3 polishes by Scofflaw Nail Varnish Manufactory from the Winter 2014 collection. I was lucky enough to snag these before they (quickly) sold out. But don't fret! She will be restocking again soon - and I will post all the info at the end. Let's get to it :)

Wraith Pinned to the Mist, Ruff Tuff Creampuff and Your Cat ain't Cute 

First up, Ruff Tuff Creampuff!

Ruff Tuff Creampuff

Ruff Tuff Creampuff is a creamy nude, full of gold and peach shimmer. The formula was fantastic to work with - self leveling, fast drying, everything you want nail polish to be.


Pictures show 3 easy, fantastical coats. The formula is just plain amazing.


Such a lovely neutral shade! And it works with my super fair skin (which is a first!) I love this color, actually way more than I thought I would.

Wraith Pinned to the Mist

Wraith Pinned to the Mist is a GORGEOUS dusty teal-ish blue green. It is the PERFECT color! It has turquoise shimmer and gold flecks and it is seriously STUNNING!


Pictures show 3 perfect, self leveling, fast drying coats.


Seriously!! Look at the beauty that is Wraith Pinned to the Mist. It is absolute perfection, and easily one of my favorite colors I own. 

Your Cat ain't Cute

Your Cat ain't Cute is a lovely coral cream loaded with brown hex's, dark coral hex's and gold micro glitter.

Inside, no flash.

This polish is amazing! Such a beautiful coral-y pink-y orange-y color. Like the other two, this had an excellent formula. Fully opaque in 2 coats, with excellent glitter pay off AND the glitters lay flat.

Inside, with flash.

The sun disappeared on me so I had to do indoor shots, but the color is pretty accurately captured. I really like this color combo, it is different then anything else I have.

These were my first scofflaws but they are the first of many!

Scofflaw Nail Varnish is available here:ScofflawVarnish and she is restocking the entire winter collection, plus several older shades, on February 7th at 8pm cst.

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment