Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sweet Heart Polish

Today I have two beautiful polishes to show you from SweetHeart Polish in "Vintage, so Adorable" and "30% Chance it's Already Raining.

These polish names were inspired by the movie Mean Girls and I actually won these from SweetHeart Polish on facebook (and was not expecting full sizes). They are my first SweetHeart Polishes, but you can be sure they wont be my last. 
30% Chance it's Already Raining (left) and Vintage, So Adorable (right).


Vintage, So Adorable is a nude-ish pink color, full of shimmer and pink sparkle. The formula is great, pictures show 3 easy, fast drying coats. 


I really like this color. It is a neutral, sure, but it just feels so feminine. I am not usually a huge fan of neutrals but this one is gorgeous. 


 30% Chance it's Already Raining is a copper-y pink glitter topper with pink micro-glitter, small gold and holo squares, and different size hex glitter in rose, gold & purple holo.


Seriously, how pretty is this?! This is 2 easy coats of 30% Chance it's Already Raining over Vintage, so Adorable. It went on smooth, glitters lay flat and it makes Vintage, so Adorable a little more pink and even more girly. I love it. 

SweetHeart Polishes are 4Free, Vegan and cruelty free and are available for purchase here :  SweetHeartPolish

Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my first review! 

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment