Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ooh La Lacquer - Coral Reefer Madness

Hello lovelies! Today I have a new to me indie to show you. Ooh La Lacquer is a US based indie company with AMAZING holos! Seriously. They are amazeballs. The one I am showing you today is Coral Reefer Madness, a coral leaning pink with TONS of holo and some gold shimmer. Let's take a look!

Inside, with flash.

Loooook at the prettttty! It is definitely a pink that leans coral, but coral it is. There is gold shimmer in there too, but all that holo makes it hard to photo.

Outside, direct sunlight.

Formula wise, the polish is great! It goes on smooth and evenly, no pooling in the sidewall, no dragging. Dry time is average, not super fast, but fast enough. These photos show 3 coats (although 2 would probably suffice, I just added a third for good measure. Or OCD. Whatevs)

Outside, shade (ignore the tip wear, this is 3days into my mani)

As you can see from the shade photo, even without the holo shining brightly, the color is gorgeous and perfect for summer. And you can also see, that 3 days into this mani I only have slight tip wear. This polish wears very well!

Direct sunlight.

Seriously, look at this and tell me it wouldn't look great on your toes on the beach this summer (you can't). It is so holo you would be staring down the whole time ;)

I am really in love with this color, and this brand. And Natassia (Ooh La Lacquers mastermind) is totally sweet! I will have another Ooh La Lacquer beauty for you later this week, so be on the lookout!

If you like what you see - and how could you not - I encourage you to like her on facebook HERE for updates and photos. And you can buy some Ooh La Lacquer beauties HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment