Sunday, April 13, 2014

Aly's Dream Polish - Cherry Blossom Pink

*This polish was provided for an honest review*

Hello polish lovers! I have been busy this week (baseball season is in full swing) but do not fret, I have a bunch of posts for y'all today!

First, is the lovely and feminine Cherry Blossom Pink (CBP) from Aly's Dream Polish. If you know me, you know I love me some Aly's. The formula, the color, the consistency, the dry time, the HOLO, ALL EXCELLENT. I have yet to meet an Aly that doesn't meet that criteria. They are always AMAZE-BALLS! 

Full Sun.

Seeeeee?! CBP is a pale, warm, floral pink FULL of holo goodness. Pictures show 3 thin coats + top coat. In the sun it just sparkles.

Full Sun.

Do you see that?! I can't handle the gorgeousness. I would venture to say this color will work on basically any skintone ever, since it works on my super fair, yellow undertoned (thanks Italian heritage) Hard to match skintone. (Apologies for that long, unnecessary sentence haha.)

Inside, flash.

Even inside, this polish is super feminine and girly. CPB would be perfect for those times you want a mani that is subdued yet still pretty - job interview, meeting, wedding etc. I highly recommend this one!

I also recommend that you "like" Aly's Dream Polish FACEBOOK PAGE, and try following on INSTAGRAM for sneak peeks, restock info and more. And for the love of everything JUST BUY SOME (more) ALY'S! You won't regret it I swear!

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment