Sunday, April 6, 2014

Alys Dream Polish - Malachite

*This polish was provided for an honest review*

Hello beauties! Today I have a GORGEOUS new polish to show you from Alys Dream Polish. Malachite, a stunning Kelly Green scattered holo, will be released in the next restock, which will happen sometime this month. Check out these pictures...


OUTSIDE, FULL SUN

As you gals (and maybe guys) know, I love Alys. The formula is ALWAYS the perfect consistency, ALWAYS dries fast and ALWAYS looks great. There is a reason Alys are in my top 3 favorite brands. Malachite is no exception. All photos show 3 thin, buttery coats, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

OUTSIDE, FULL SUN

The holo in Malachite is scattered, like all Alys Dream Polish polishes, but it is strong. It sparkles indoors and out.

INSIDE, INDIRECT SUNLIGHT

And the color! I know green is not everyone's cup of tea (or bottle of polish), BUT this shade of green is perfect for anyone. It is seriously the most beautiful medium green EVER. And trust me, you NEED it!

INSIDE, WITH FLASH

So, now that you have seen the beauty that is Malachite, let me give you some info! If you haven't "liked" Alys Dream Polish on FACEBOOK, you should! She posts tons of updates there and on TWITTER. If it is sneak peeks and pretty pics you need, you should be following Alys on INSTAGRAM. And if you're ready to buy some gorgeous Alys, you can do so HERE... and just between you and me, I suspect there will be a couple more new colors at the next restock ;)

<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment